I want to invest in this products but it claims a frying pan and other casserole pans but the picture is of just casserole pans. Im confused – do i get what i see or do i get what they have written. I want what i can see i dont will need a frying pan.
Where by is the frying pan on the visuals. I am not an pro but exactly where is the frying pan on the visuals ?the wmf world-wide-web website does a excellent job demo’ing the new range but i would like to see the frying pan.
Here are the specifications for the WMF cookware set 4-piece Premium One Inside scaling vapor hole Made in Germany Cool:
- Content: 1x Low casserole Ø 20 cm (approx. 2,5l), 3x High casserole Ø 16 cm (approx. 2l), 20 cm (approx.3,3l), 24 cm (approx. 5,6l) with lid | Item Number 1788046040
- Inside scaling – facilitates the measuring of quantities. pour off or decant liquids without spilling to keep your dishes and cooker clean. Stackable – for space-saving storage. Patented Cool + Technology: Effectively reduces heat transfer from the cookware on the handles Vapor hole in the lid – prevents vacuum formation, uncontrolled steam escape and splashing on the hob
- WMF cookware are suitable for all stove tops – including induction. TransTherm Allherdboden: Patented base construction with steady heat distribution and long heat storage for energy-saving cooking.
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 – dishwasher-safe, easy to clean, ovenproof, tasteless and acid resistant. – Made in Germany – premium quality, in-house production in Germany.
- As a German brand WMF is known for its versatile stylish range of products and reliability in quality and finish. For over 150 years WMF has been making cooking, dining and drinking a real experience whilst maintaining professional standards and progressing manufacturing technologies.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Where is the Frying Pan on the images
- Name what you see