Procook professional anodised frying pan. This frying pan was a birthday present and my daughter is very happy with it. I would like 1 for myself.
Procook anodised frying pan. Challenging to discover anodised pans in city so was pretty pleased to uncover this one particular to match the established. Brought as a current and recipient extremely happy.
This pan is great value for its income. As somebody who does an dreadful lot of cooking, this pan is fantastic worth for its money, and does exactly as mentioned, thank you pro prepare dinner.Here are the specifications for the ProCook Professional Anodised Non-Stick Frying Pan 28cm:
- 28cm / 11in frying pan. Available in 4 sizes. Get an EXTRA 10% OFF when you buy ANY 3 items from this range. Search for ProCook Professional Pans for the rest of the range & set offers!
- Suitable for use on: Electric, gas, ceramic, glass, halogen and solid cookers. Ovensafe up to 260C. Dishwasher safe. Item weight: 1100g
- Boasts generously sized frying pans constructed from 3.8mm durable, heavy gauge, anodised aluminium for even heat distribution and solid finish
- Riveted 2mm thick long, vented handles & 5 star ProCook Ultra Plus triple layer non-stick coating
- ProCook design, manufacture & supply innovative products and are passionate about quality and service. This product has a 25yr Guarantee with ProCook
I under no circumstances understood fried eggs could be so effortless to cook dinner. The non stick coating on these pans is so good that i can prepare dinner a fried egg beautifully with a very small drip of oil. With our outdated low-cost pan, a fried egg was a bit of a lottery.
Incredibly superior quality, will likely previous extended than me.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Very good quality pan.
- this exact pan for a few years and still like it a lot
- as a cooking vessel it is great however I find the handle is slightly
- ProCook anodised frying pan
- Perfect great buy
- Procook Professional Anodised Frying Pan
It is great for my requires, makes the fantastic breakfast and good for omelettes. Everything i will need in us frying pan.
Outstanding pan excelent non stick, only flaw and it is insignificant is that the pan is a little unbalanced when sat on fuel hob often.