Like the strainer and straightforward to clear. Like the strainer and uncomplicated to thoroughly clean. One particular lid was ruined but that has been replaced now.
I just enjoy these saucepans. They appear and really feel good, the are wonderful and major, and i significantly like the drainer in the lids, it saves possessing to use a colander.
More than all i would propose these pans as a reasonable priced variety. I ordered these pans on the strength of a prior order from professional cook and have found that they are all that i envisioned. I bought them as they do the job incredibly properly with my induction hob, have remaining and appropriate pouring lips and straining lids with two different dimensions of strainer. Around all i would endorse these pans as a reasonable priced range. The types they replaced ended up a a lot more highly-priced set (by a different organization) which didn’t execute half as nicely on my induction hob, which goes to display high-priced is just not constantly finest.Here are the specifications for the ProCook Gourmet Steel Cookware Set 6 Piece Chef:
- Contains: 16cm/1.7L 946g, 18cm/2.4L 1300g & 20cm/3.3L 1454g saucepans with lids, 28cm 1258g frying pan, 24cm/3.2L 2700g shallow casserole & lid & 24cm/5.9L 2016g stockpot & lid. Other sets and singles are also available, search for ProCook Gourmet Pans for the rest of the range & set offers!
- Suitable for use on: Induction, Gas, Electric & Ceramic Cookers & is Dishwasher Safe. Oven safe up to 260c, this includes the handles & lids, allowing you to start cooking on the hob and move directly to the oven or grill. Total set weight: 9374g
- Made from highest quality 18/10 stainless steel, with 4mm encapsulated bases for even heat distribution. Stay-cool silicone handles with integral hanging loops. Frying pan only in this set coated with a tough, ProCook Ultra non-stick lining. Pour and strain lids & pouring lips on both sides of the saucepans, making them perfect for left and right handed users
- This stainless steel cookware set is ideal for induction cooking. Quality induction pans are still hard to come by, but our Gourmet Steel Cookware range offers both brilliant quality at superb prices, making them the perfect induction cookware set
- ProCook design, manufacture & supply innovative products and are passionate about quality and service. This product has a 10yr Guarantee with ProCook
Fantastic pans but you need to have a first rate label cleaner . Excellent product but you will have to have a decent label cleaner. : the pans and the no cost knife set are wonderful. I bought also many seriously for just my spouse and i but it will be fantastic for christmas evening meal. The pans are fantastic high-quality, a cozy fat and the non stick on the frying pans will work a treat, but the labels inside of the pans were terrible. It took three times of soaking and scrubbing and i experienced to borrow some label cleaner from a colleague. The good news is i had my george foreman and the wok and so on to slide back on until eventually they were clean up. The knives are extremely great as well, but one more medium sized vegetable knife, alternatively than a very very long ham/salmon knife would be much more handy. They have been very nicely packaged and came in good time.
Cleans a desire, doesn’t prepare dinner terribly both -).
Reviews from purchasers :
- Beautiful pots and very good quality
- So far is very good. Like the strainer and easy to clean
- Great stuff – bought for use with our new induction
- brilliant cookware
- Excellent Pans but you MUST have a decent label cleaner !
- Over all I would recommend these pans as a reasonable priced range
New induction hob so new pans. Handles are coated with gentle coating and with soaked fingers excellent grip and reverted. Saucepan lids include holes to pour drinking water from pan is superior. Value the value great order proposed.
Acquired for new induction hob — incredibly excellent missing an omelette pan even though.