Didnt buy due to dented lids. I was about to get these when on traveling to a community procook store discovered two of the pans on display screen had bent lids. Shame as it looked like a great set. This built me assume once again and i determined it was as well high-priced to hazard. Received a le creset set rather which so far i am content with.
Good quality truly worth each and every penny. .
Here are the specifications for the ProCook Elite Tri-Ply Induction Cookware Set 12 Piece:
- FREE UTENSIL SET – See offer below, use the ADD BOTH ITEMS to basket button below in the promo section. Contains: 14cm/1.3L, 16cm/2L, 18cm/2.8L, 20cm/3.8L saucepans & lids, 22cm & 30cm frying pan, 22cm/5.9L stockpot & lid, 28cm/6.2L shallow casserole & lid, 28cm wok, 28cm saute pan & lid & 2 x 22cm steamer inserts. Separates available search for ProCook Elite Pans for the rest of the range & set offers!
- Suitable for use on: Induction, gas, ceramic, electric, halogen & solid fuel cookers. Ovensafe up to 260C. Dishwasher safe. Total Item weight: 18436g
- Constructed from an aluminium core sandwiched between two layers of 18/10 stainless steel, making 2.2mm thick sides. Our UK designed Elite Tri-Ply range is extremely durable and heat efficient
- With matching 18/10 satin stainless steel, heat resistant glass lids and matching handles. Our Elite Tri-ply frying pans, saute pan & wok all benefit from premium 5 star ProCook Ultra Plus triple layer non-stick coating
- ProCook design, manufacture & supply innovative products and are passionate about quality and service. This product has a 25yr Guarantee with ProCook
Reviews from purchasers :
- Quality worth every penny.
- didnt buy due to dented lids