Pasta vegetable steamer casserole colander pan set 24cm, 6 litre. Beautiful pan that would make any kitchen area appear very good. I would like to be able to leave it out for all people to see, but however it has to go in a cabinet.
It is just fantastic for pasta and spaghetti. Somewhat bigger than what i believed it would be. It is just fantastic for pasta and spaghetti.
This is a excellent price for dollars pan. I bought it mostly for pasta but it usually takes as well lengthy to come to the boil when complete of h2o but its excellent as a steamer. Its a very good on the lookout piece of kit.Here are the specifications for the Pasta Vegetable Steamer Casserole Colander Pan Set 24cm:
- 1 x Stock pot, 1 x Pasta strainer, 1 x Vegetable steamer, 1 x Glass lid
- British durable 18/10 stainless steel with stylish polished finish, Tempered glass lid with steam release vent, 4mm Thermo encapsulated base with alluminium core to ensure even heat distribution
- Suitable only for gas, radiant ring, solid plate, ceramic, electric, halogen and portable stove hobs
- Stay cool stainless steel handles, Dishwasher safe, 6 Litre capacity
- Height 25 cm x Diameter 24cm (All), Height 17cm x Diameter 24cm (Stock pot), Height 18cm x Diameter 24cm (Pasta strainer), Height 6 cm x Diameter 24cm (Vegetable strainer)
Substantially even bigger than i predicted. Arrived just after supply day and had rust marks when washed asked for return and refund but expense of postage was so significant it really is not truly worth it.
Very great merchandise and extremely versatile. Pros:- fantastic selling price- superior excellent- large useful measurement- not weighty at all- use it for pasta, for soups, for gaspacho, for anything at all- use it to steam veggies with the insert, which is large sufficient to steam greens, fish etcetera. So you will not need to acquire a steamer- use it to cook pasta and steam fish in one particular go – or any other blend- speedy supply and compact packagingcons:n/avery suggested.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Low cost, High quality, multi purpose & makes pasta draining a doddle!
- Good product for the price, just a few design flaws to a fussy customer.
- very good and great value
- Very good product and very versatile
- Multifunctional saucepan
- Pay more and get a better product.
Not negative for its rate, incredibly superior measurement and the steamer is hassle-free, but the substance is sort of cheap. Pretty superior for pasta or steaming but do not invest in it for anything at all else.
This is a tremendous dimensions of saucepan. Nonetheless the base is a very little skinny in locations and it tends to catch and burn up items like lentil soup and bolognese sauce. I am positive it is excellent for steaming and boiling veg.