Here are the specifications for the Berndes Balance 021202 Induction Pan Set 4 Pieces:
- The set consists of two cooking pots with diameter of 20 cm and 24 cm with glass lids, a saucepan with 16 cm diameter and glass lid, and a stewing pout with a 24 cm diameter.
- Made from very thick forged aluminium. This creates both high-quality and the cast-look.
- The ferro-magnetic steel induction base is 4.5 mm thick and heats the pan’s contents much quicker, meaning the pan is much more energy efficient. Suited for all types of cookers, including induction.
- The black non-stick coating is 100 % PFOA-free and is suitable for cooking with very little fat or gently frying; it’s also very easy to clean. The coating on the exterior means that the outsides are easy to clean too.
- The handles have a non-slip, soft coating and the materials used mean they stay cool when cooking. Suitable for use in the oven at temperatures up to 160 °C (please use a pot cloth).
- The glass lids are made from safety glass with silicone rims and a plastic handle and are shatter-proof and heat-resistant.
- 2-year guarantee