Pans glance and sense terrific high-quality. Really like these pots, glimpse highly-priced and great good quality. I havent utilized them still but dependent on former encounter with other stainless steel pans, these are definately leading good quality and ought to very last me ages. As for their measurements they are fantastic for all takes advantage of for a family of four-6 individuals.
I acquired this set to replace a set of pots from distinct models and of distinct sizes and i am really content with the new one particular. The pots have just the ideal measurements and they search like new (at least after three months of use) even though i cook dinner a whole lot. The handles do not come to be scorching through cooking, even although i have a fuel cooker. Packaging was superior as well and delivery without the need of problems.
The full relatives like people kettles. Heavy bottoms are operating great with induction.Here are the specifications for the WMF Provence Plus 0721056380 Set of 5 Pots:
- Contents: 20 cm stewing pan, 16 cm cooking pot, 20 cm cooking pot and a 24 cm cooking pot – each pot has a lid; saucepan without lid
- Material: 18 / 10 polished Cromargan rust-proof stainless steel; dishwasher-safe; retains its shape; unbreakable; neutral in taste; acid-resistant and easy to clean
- The WMF quality glass lids mean you can see your food cooking. They sit securely on top of the pots. The lids are oven-resistant at temperatures up to 180 °C
- Seal of quality: the WMF TransTherm all-hob base is suitable for use on all types of cooker, including induction cookers
- Simple, timeless design for enjoyable cooking
Reviews from purchasers :
- Ideal for cooking
- Pans look and feel great quality